- Title: Assistant Professor in Informatics
- Department / Research Program: Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 848-932-2802
- Detailed Profile: https://bloustein.rutgers.edu/zhang/
- Research Areas: Urban land use and transportation interaction, innovative/disruptive transportation technology, urban modeling/simulation, sustainable development, and data analytics and visualization in planning.
- Energy Research Focus: Residential and commercial building energy consumptions and interaction with urban built environment; the impact of emerging transportation technologies, especially automated vehicles, ride-hailing services, and micromobility, on transportation energy consumptions, stemming from technology adoption, travel behavior adaptation, and vehicle technology advancement.