- Title: Dinstinguished Professor
- Department / Research Program: Environmental Sciences
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 848-932-5751
- Detailed Profile: http://envsci.rutgers.edu/~robock/
- Research Areas: Climate Change, Climate Modeling, Geoengineering, Nuclear Winter
- Energy Research Focus: My research involves many aspects of climate change. I conduct both observational analyses and climate model simulations. My current research focuses on geoengineering (also called climate engineering or climate intervention), climatic effects of nuclear weapons, and the effects of volcanic eruptions on climate.