- Title: Associate Director
- Department / Research Program: Center for Advanced Energy Systems
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 848-445-3650
- Detailed Profile: https://caes.rutgers.edu/staff
- Research Areas: Energy Efficiency of Industrial Energy System, Renewable PV Energy, CHP, Microgrids and other Generation Technologies, Grid Operations and Blockchain.
- Energy Research Focus: The Rutgers Center for Advanced Energy System (CAES) is a full service center focusing on Industrial Energy Efficiency, Renewable energy, Energy Storage and Industrial Energy technologies. Current energy system research that are ongoing at the center are: • Utility Scale Solar plus storage optimization • Workflow and operational modification using Industrial IOT and SMART Devices • Stationary and mobile Generation System (including renewable energy and energy storage) • Economics of Macro and Micro Grid Applications with Blockchain • Model Predictive Controls on Energy Systems