- Title: Assistant Professor
- Department / Research Program: Rutgers Business School – Department of Supply Chain Management
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 973-353-1287 (office) | 732-570-1653 (cell)
- Detailed Profile: https://www.business.rutgers.edu/faculty/mark-rodgers
- Research Areas: Energy Policy and Economics, Energy Resource Management, Risk and portfolio Analysis, Power systems planning, Generation expansion planning, Human health externalities, Intermittency of renewables, Power grid disruption and resilience
- Energy Research Focus: Applying operations research models to determine the best investment strategy to expand the electric power grid that minimizes total societal costs including market cost and health damages. I also apply similar models to study how to expand capacity to mitigate disruption and intermittency of renewable sources.