- Title: Associate Research Professor
- Department / Research Program: Plant Biology and Pathology
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 848-932-6350
- Detailed Profile: http://plantbiopath.rutgers.edu/faculty/di/di.html
- Research Areas: Biofuel, Plant engineering, Starch to Bioethanol, Cellulosic Biomass
- Energy Research Focus: Genetic engineering cassava plants with apoplast-targeting alpha-amylase and glucoamylase genes to facilitate the conversion of starch to fermentable sugar for the production of bioethanol. Genetic engineering switchgrass plants with apoplast-targeting cellulosic biomass-degrading enzyme genes to facilitate the conversion of cellulosic biomass to fermentable sugar for the production of bioethanol.