Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) Initiative Impact Challenge
What is the Challenge?
The CEE Initiative Impact Challenge offers graduate students in appropriate disciplines the opportunity to carry out a retrospective impact analysis on one of four CEE initiatives:
- • Residential Space Heating and Cooling
- • Residential Water Heating
- • Commercial High Efficiency Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps
- • Strategic Energy Management
The goals of the Challenge are to:
- • Quantify the energy and non-energy benefits, as appropriate, occurring when CEE members undertake a market transformation strategy
- • Learn from the evaluation methodology proposed by competitors which data are important to track and what questions to ask about impact as the initiative evolves
The results of the challenge will be used throughout CEE communications materials as appropriate: website, print, and outreach channels with appropriate attribution of the impact assessment.
If interested or have any questions please contact REI associate director, Rachael Shwom, at email@example.com for more information.