The Center for Continuing Professsional Development is pleased to offer the following courses in the Energy field.
The course catalog currently includes but is not limited to:
- Alternative Energy Operations
- Biofuel Production Operations
- Building Analyst Quick Start Program (PBI BA Certification)
- Certified Indoor Environmentalist
- Certified Sustainability Professional
- Code Training/New Construction Inspection
- Energy Auditing Software Training
- Fundamentals of Solar Hot Water Heating
- Fundamentals of Sustainable Buildings
- Home Energy Auditor/Consultant
- Natural Gas Plant Operations
- Photovoltaic & Wind Energy Associate
- Photovoltaic System Professional
- Senior Certified Sustainability Professional
- Weatherization Energy Auditor (BPI)
Rutgers Advanced Technology Extension (RATE)
Rutgers Advanced Technology Extension (RATE) offers many opportunities to gain the highest caliber education for technology professionals in various Energy Fields. RATE is the continuing education arm of Engineering, Sciences and Technology of Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Their goal is to provide the most current and up-to-date professional and continuing education and meet the need for life-long learning for scientists and engineers. With courses throughout New Jersey, RATE's mission is to transfer advanced research from laboratory to marketplace.
Rutgers Continuing Studies
Rutgers Division of Continuing Studies offers noncredit classes and workshops throughout the year in many fields within the energy arena (such as Energy Management and Electricity Power Markets to cite a few). Go to their catalog search portal and put in “energy” to see a current listing.
Rutgers NJ Agricultural Experiment Station
Rutgers NJ AES, Office of Professional Education, periodically offers classes related to energy such as Alternative Energy for Water and Wastewater Operations.